Mini Flat Bands - 3 Pack
The Mini Flat Bands are a great, lightweight resistance training tool that easily goes anywhere you go. Perfect for Pilates, stretching, physical therapy, toning and strength training. There are three levels of resistance available designed based on your level and your goals. They are colored coded for easy identification. These flat resistance bands are looped and provide comfort while performing floor-based lower body conditioning exercises. They also feature enough extensibility for moderate load standing movement drills and activities.
WHY THIS PRODUCT?
- Each band features extensibility for moderate load standing movement drills
- 3 levels of resistance for a variety of uses, both conditioning and rehab.
- 2inches wide, 11inches long
- Sold in sets of 10 (by resistance level) or in a pack of 3 (one of each)
Mini Flat Bands Pack of 3 Includes:
- 1 Light Mini Flat Band (Yellow)
- 1 Medium Mini Flat Band (Green)
- 1 Heavy Mini Flat Band (Blue)
The following guidelines should be observed when using this product:
- Always consult with your physician before participating in any physical activity. Read all instructions carefully before using.
- This product contains latex. Do not use if you have allergies to latex.
- Inspect the product for signs of damage or wear, including cracks, tears, discoloration or other unusual signs of wear prior to each use. Inspect the rubber, especially around the connection points. Do not use if damaged - replace immediately.
- This product is not to be modified or altered in any manner. Any such modification or alteration may affect the integrity and safety of the product and result in a greater risk of injury.
- Neither manufacturer nor distributor assumes any liability for personal injury, accidents or damage that may occur by the use of this product.
- Do not permit any other person to use this product without ensuring that person has carefully read, understands and follows the instructions and recommendations in this insert.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARNINGS
- All exercises should be performed in an isolated, open area under direct professional supervision.
- Always keep equipment away from children.
- Do not stretch the length of the resistance cable to 3X its original length or more.
- Ensure ends of tube with plugs are securely seated in handle pockets before stretching the tube.
- Never align stretched cable with face or other sensitive parts of the body.
- Store indoors in a cool, dry place. Do not store in direct sunlight.
- Exercise on level ground with appropriate clothing and footwear.
- Mfg. suggested replacement is 1 year or sooner as required.
- Failure to heed disclaimer and warnings may result in risk of injury.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.