Red Light Therapy Wrap
The Fringe Light Red Light Therapy Wrap (that’s a mouthful) combines light wavelengths of red light (660nm) and infrared light (850nm) for targeted cellular-healing, as well as pain and inflammation reduction. This versatile and flexy therapy wrap contains 360 hard working LED chip lights to provide comfy light therapy to a large surface area.
Use this wrap all over the place – feet, ankles, knees, hips, low back, neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, and hands, get creative. Safe, effective, science-backed, affordable light therapy. Yep, for real.
Why Use Red Light and Near Infrared Light Therapy?
Scientifically backed with over 4,000 published research articles, the healing power of red-light therapy is well established. Red and infrared light have very similar physiological effects, with the main difference being that infrared light penetrates deeper into the body. Both red and infrared light have been scientifically studied and supported to reduce pain and inflammation and to improve performance and recovery.
Light therapy has an established history as a proven treatment for many different types of pain – acute injuries, chronic pain, joint pain, tendonitis, nerve pain, arthritic pain, or fibromyalgia. Pain and anti-inflammatory medications used regularly can have several side-effects, which leads people to try alternative and natural options.
Science Backed Benefits of Red and Near Infrared Light Therapy
- Relieve Pain
- Reduce Inflammation
- Enhance Circulation
- Better Sleep
- Improve Joint Health
- Increase Energy
- Improve Performance
- Reduce Muscle Recovery time
- Enhances Metabolism
- Better Mood and Mental Health
- Improved Brain health and cognition
- Enhanced Skin and Hair Health
- Improve Thyroid Health
- Improve Hormone Health
- Better Immune Response
- Speed Injury healing
How Red Light Therapy Works
The health of every organ and every cell in the body depends on energy being produced by the mitochondria in those cells. Skin, muscle, fat, bone, gland, or brain – when the mitochondria produce more energy, the cells in those tissues work better.
- Increased Cellular ATP Production. Red Light and Near Infrared Light therapy stimulates your body’s natural healing process at the cellular level through increased ATP production in the mitochondria.
- With an increase in mitochondrial output of ATP a series of metabolic events occur that improve blood oxygenation, improve blood flow, increase collagen production, reduce overall inflammation, and improve cellular regeneration and protection; building cellular antioxidant and anti-inflammatory defenses. Light entering our skin creates a low-dose healthy metabolic stress (hormesis) that builds our cell’s anti-inflammatory and antioxidant defense systems. This results in a reduced amount of cellular free radicals being produced and less oxidative stress for our cell, protecting our tissues from further inflammation.
How to Use Fringe Red Light Therapy Wraps
Slap this sucker anywhere you need some help. With a conveniently built-in 20-minute timer, apply the therapy wrap directly to the skin for a daily treatment 3-5 times/week.
- FringeLight Small light therapy wrap
- Adjustable Velcro strap
- Power cord + 12V Adapter + USB connector
- User guide
- 2 year warranty
- Wavelength: 660nm (Red):850nm Near-Infrared) wavelengths in a 1:2 ratio
- Number LED Lights: 120 x 0.5W medical grade LED Lights (3 LED light chips/light) 360 total LED light chips for a uniform lighting and surface area coverage
- Bulb Watt: 0.5W
- Treatment Size: targeted body treatment
- Dimensions: 15.7″ x 7.9″
- Weight: 0.3lbs
- Irradiance/Intensity: 30 mw/cm2 at 0 inches
- Flicker: No Flicker, easy on the eyes
- EMF: 0.0μT at 0
- Material: Flexible and Durable water-resistant neoprene pad with an adjustable wrap
- Use: 20-minute timer and 3 level light brightness/temperature controlLight
- Lifetime: 50,000+ hours
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty
Consulting your healthcare provider prior to use if you believe that you are sensitive to light, or are using any medications that may increase sensitivity to light.
Consulting your healthcare provider prior to using the light if you are pregnant, have any suspicious or cancerous lesions, or have recently had a steroid injection or use topical steroids
If you experience discomfort or have any concerns at all about the light, stop using it immediately and contact your healthcare provider.