Tired and don’t know why? Not feeling 100% yourself?
IDENTIFY your deficiencies. Learn exactly what your body needs...
Say goodbye to painful blood draws and messy urine tests.
Blood and urine typically indicate a short-term result, while hair is the best identifier of tissue mineral status and heavy metal toxicity.
This important data provides metrics crucial to understanding your baseline health. Save time, money, and hassle, so you no longer need to go to the clinic or doctor to treat symptoms.
Learn how to implement changes to overcome the root cause of health issues and how to properly take care of your body.
You can now equip yourself with the knowledge you need to make SMART decisions about your health.
We Test Health Metrics In 7 Crucial Areas:
1) Key Minerals - Balanced levels are critical for over a thousand bodily functions
2) Heavy Metals - Higher levels can be toxic to your health. The first step to better health is knowing your levels.
3) Metabolism - Understanding your metabolism is significant in knowing how your body converts what you eat and drink into energy.
4) Hormone Levels - Testosterone, Progesterone and Estrogen are affected by zinc and copper levels. This determines mood, energy, follow through and focus.
5) Thyroid Function - Calcium and Potassium offer a great insight into thyroid function for more insight into what can be changed to feel more energized.
6) Adrenal Function - Sodium and Magnesium levels offer great insight into our energy levels, stress tolerance and how quickly we bounce back from workouts and life’s hurdles. Very valuable to understand and improve.
7) Immune Function - Zinc, copper, and iron ratios show how much our immune system needs support. By understanding this through our consultations we get a picture of how susceptible we are to a viral or bacterial infection.
How To Test In 3 Easy Steps:
1) Collect Hair Sample - Collecting your hair sample will only take a few minutes. Scalp hair is the ideal source location, but pubic and underarm hair is satisfactory as well. A heaping tablespoon of hair is enough to tell you all you need to know about your health.
2) Send Sample - We provide you with a prepaid shipping label that has shipment tracking.
3) Receive Test Results - Your results are processed by our Physician-Approved and Certified Lab. Once your results are processed, we then email via secure a HIPAA compliant server the PDF of your Hair Analysis report.